Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Texas

I went to Texas for a couple of days with my older cousins to visit my grandparents. Sounds like a pretty sweet, easygoing trip right? Wrong. See, my cousins are both older than me, and their mom's are sisters and best friends while their brother, my dad, gets put off. So that leaves me out in the open to make fun of and talk about behind my back the whole trip. You think drama lives in high school, talk about people that have known you your entire life and know everything about you and your family. They talked so much crap about me I barely want to see them again. Not to mention the fight with my boyfriend, my grandparents old age and getting Alzheimer's disease, my friends are having a girls night, and my parents are going off doing all these fun things while I'm gone. Talk about the worse trip ever. I'm just glad to be home again.

1 comment:

  1. I will really appreciate the writer’s choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.
    Do you know about Harrison Ford son? Visit Our Website CelebrityPing

    ReplyDelete