Friday, July 2, 2010

Realization

I have realized so much throughout the summer that its not even funny.
I've realized that I don't need friends that don't treat me right and I have other friends that care about me and want to be my friend.
I've realized that what I did in October was the best decision of my life and then I may have made a couple other mistakes after that but now I know for sure that I picked the right choice and it has made me a happier person.
I've realized that love really is possible in high school and if adults tell you its not, well it is.
I've realized that my boyfriend is an amazing person, even if he jokes around with me I need to learn not to take things so seriously and to lighten up because hes different than anyone I've ever been with.
I've realized that it's our senior year and we have to make the best of it because pretty soon we will be meeting new people and starting a new life.
I've realized that some of my closest friends are leaving me in only one month.

It's been a great summer of realization so far. I can't wait to see what else will come in the next couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment