Thursday, March 11, 2010

Secret places?

So I'm sitting here in the computer lab trying to think what to blog about and I look up and see this little door above me that obviously leads out into the foyer underneath the stairs. But it got me thinking about the other little secret spots thruoghout the school that the students don't know about. There could be hundreds of little spots that lead to places we have been to or places that we didn't even know exsisted. Teachers probably know about these places and probably go to them when they need a break from students. But what about the kids? Where do we go when we need a break from teachers or other students who are bothering us? I seriously would like to know about these little hiding spots, if they even exsist. It's really bothering me now.

This topic reminds me of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe when the children find a secret closet that goes into Narnia, but it only works sometimes. Sometimes I think about going into these doors along the side of the hallway that nobody ever sees anyone going into, and seeing if there is a secret little hideout spot for someone to be.

I know there are a lot of places around this school in where some students have never been, but I have. Like inside the kitchen, in the green rooms, the teachers lounge, and others. It's kinda weird being in these unfamiliar areas where mainly teacher are supposed to be, but it's kinda fun as well. When we had the Protege lockin last year, we got to be in the school when all of the lights were off and we walked around the hallways and by the classrooms. It actually got pretty scary and now it makes me wonder if those secret places are actually really scary. I'm gonna stop before I start sounding like a total maniac though.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment