Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just venting

I have been wanting to vent about this for a long time to somebody and I decided my computer is the only place that I can really let it all out on. There are some really rather rude people at our high school and it's really starting to make me mad lately that some people have to think that everything revolves around them and has to do with them. They have to get into everyones business and make fun of things that everyone does. It's really not very cool and people really don't like it. They just need to get back to their own lives and mind their own business. Other peoples decisions do not affect you and you don't have to obsess over drama. Now that I feel a little better, I would just like to say that I love my friends. Even though I may be a total *&#^$ sometimes to them, I need them in my life and they're the greatest. I don't know how people say that they can go their high school life without girl friends. Who are you going to go to the mall with and talk to about your problems and get your nails done with? Guys are definately not going to want to do that with you. They only wanna be "chill" with their friends and act like their cool. Don't get me wrong, guys are fun to hang out with, but not to do girly things, they hate that.

Sometimes people need to move forward with their lives and forget some of the past. The things that you have done before will always be with you and they wont go away, but you can forget about them. I know several people who have made mistakes in their lives, including myself, but we have to move forward and forget about things that we don't like.

As I'm sitting here drinking my daily morning orange juice, I'm thinking about how I can make my life better for the people around me and myself. I know I may not always be the best friend or the best girlfriend or the best daughter, but I can try to be the best I can be and try to make everyone happy.

Here is a funny video now that everyone can enjoy!

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment