Sunday, May 2, 2010

Randomness

So I'm going to copy @cccaat for this blog post. Oops sorry I'm just a little used to being on Twitter so much. ;)

Things that I see in this room that interest me:

The Wii is in the corner by the TV, but we never really use it anymore. I used to always play that bowling game and now we never use it. Maybe when I'm done blogging I'll get on the Wii Fit and start playing it.

My kitty is cuddling up next to me and purring. I love when he is just calm and lying down. Sometimes he'll get so overwhelmed with you that he'll climb right up on you! Speaking of cats, I really want this little kitten at my boyfriend's house (they have lots of cats that live in their barn outside) and its a black little kitty that follows me around every time I go over there. I really want that cat and I wanna bring him home. HE IS SO CUTE!

The TV is on the News right now and I kinda miss watching the news, it really lets you know what is going on in the world right now. Sometimes you just need to cuddle up and watch the news, it's actually quite relaxing.

The smell of dinner is in the air because my mom is cooking right now and it smells delicious!

My cell phone and this computer are pretty much my life. I could not live without my cell phone and I use the computer way to much during the day. I guess our generation is used to electronics helping the do the things that they need to do.

Oh and I would just like to mention that the coffee table in our living room was only 3 dollars at a garage sale that my mom went to. She brought it home and we painted it up a little bit and its just like brand new. It gives our room a little character and spices it up a little bit.

Okay that's all of the things in this room right now that are actually interesting to me and are worthy to talk about.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment