Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spam and more Spam!

Spam email pisses me off a whole lot. This one time I accidentaly put my email into this thing on some random website and now every night my entire Yahoo! inbox is full of stupid letters telling me I've won a new iPod touch and a new computer if I just enter here! BULL! I will not win anything new you will just keep sending me stupid shit to make me eventually spend money to buy what I want. There are also these weird creepy things that say people are waiting to chat with me...um..wtf? No I do not want to talk to weird random ass people that probably just want sex. Every day there are more and more and more emails. Somebody please tell me how I am supposed to stop these from coming! I DO NOT WANT YOU STUPID SPAM JUST STAY OUT OF MY COMPUTER!

Speaking of spam, that reminds me of canned meat. Don't ask me why I just suddenly thought of that, or why I started talking about it because I honestly have never tasted that stuff nor do I ever have the desire to. That does not sound very appetizing at all. Don't soldiers eat that when they are in other countries? ICK. Our showchoir did a novelty about Spamalot a couple years ago and saying that word also reminds me of that. Spam can mean a lot of different things to different people and it might now be one of my favorite words to say. Just say it out loud. Spam. Isn't that just a great word?!
Okay so I don't really know where this blog post is going or why I even started talk about this spam email, probably because it just makes me really mad. But if anybody out there has anyway to stop it from filling up my inbox with a bunch of stuff that I really don't want or need or care about, please let me know?!?!?

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment