Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Little Jealous

So our school's prom was last night and being only a junior with a boyfriend who is a junior, I didn't get the opportunity to go. But seeing all of my friends going to prom and looking so pretty and having a bunch of fun, it made me really wanna go. I could have gone this year, before breaking it off with my ex boyfriend who is a senior, but that would have meant that I would have to make a lot of sacrifices in my life that I wasn't willing or ready to make. Sometimes doing things for yourself is better then doing what you want. I've learned that the hard way.

I'm not really the best person when I have to chose between two things I want. I always pick the wrong thing and it turns out affecting me badly in someway. There have been several times I picked the wrong decision and I had to pay for it in the end. The only thing that I can do is learn from these experiences, but it just kind of sucks. I would spill my entire stories on here if I could, but I don't really want everyone knowing.

My life has gotten better since I made the wrong choice and I guess that's just what happens. People forget and forgive and time moves things forward but your actions are always going to be there.

I don't really know what any of this has to do with prom, but it just got me thinking about a lot of stuff and it made me kinda sad to think about. Oh well, next year I'll get my own prom and then I wont have to be jealous of everyone else being able to go when we can all go together.

Here is a website that has a lot of cool prom dresses on it.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment