Sunday, September 13, 2009

I just found this thing

You know that feeling you get when you're rummaging through things in your room and you find something you haven't seen in forever because you got it when you were like 5? Yeah I kinda just had one of those moments. My mom's yelling at me to clean up my room because you can probably only see half the floor. Who has time to clean when you have 3 hours of ap homework every night? But anyway I was obeying her this time and looking through my drawers in my desk when I found my old diary. It has Barbie on the front with pink and blue stripes all over the place, and it has a lock. So I just kinda broke it open wanting to look at it so badly.

Now this diary is probably from like 3rd grade up til about 6th or 7th grade. Yeah, kinda lame I know. But I was reading through it and saw how bad of a speller I used to be and all the crazy things that I would write about. I seriously needed help back then. As I'm sitting here reading it now I can't believe how much detail I went into about every little thing. It tells about what I did that day, with who, the exact time I wrote that diary entry, and things that I loved about it. Some of the newer entries got kind of spread apart as I started to get busier, so they were longer. I would tell about the most important things in my life at that time, and how I felt about them. One explains how at someones house after a dance in 7th grade this guy I liked wouldn't talk to me and I was getting really mad about it. Haha.

People don't really remember the little things in life and I'm glad that I wrote a bunch of this stuff down so that later, I can look at it and see what happened to me. My mom has a million scrap books and pictures of when I was little so that we can look back on them later in life to remember what went on. Just the other day we were looking through an old picture book and she reminded me of what I got on this Christmas and what I was for Halloween that year. It was soooo much fun. I love looking at pictures of great times. Even if it was a couple weeks ago you can still remember all the laughs you had with those people that day.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment