Wednesday, April 28, 2010

working mehasl;ekrjoie

I would just like to say that I have to go to work tonight and that explains how my day is going to go. Knowing that I have to go there for a couple hours tonight really makes everything better. I get to go be with a bunch of people I don't know and stand in a greasy concession stand where it could quite possibly be only 30 degrees outside tonight.

I'm going to have to wear a sweatshirt under my shirt and look a little bigger then I normally would. I'm going to get beer spilled all over me when the drunk people come back up to get some more. I'm going to get yelled at by at least one customer tonight, guarantee it, because we don't have something in stock. I'm going to have a super greasy face and body when I walk to my car after my shift. I'm going to have to be there at 5 before everyone else to help set up everything and I've never done that so I'm going to feel like shit because I feel like I can't do anything right. I'm going to have an older person standing over my shoulder watching my every move and making sure I'm doing everything right. I wont get like any tips tonight because it's Wednesday and who wants to watch baseball on a Wednesday night. There is going to be popcorn all over the floor and I could potentially slip.

I guess I shouldn't complain much because I do have a job that I get paid for and it's something different to do each week. Not one time when I work is the job the same because you're always seeing new people and they are quite interesting let me tell you. There are some people that I see 5 times a night because they want more beer or their little kid wanted something else and they didn't buy that the first 4 times. Then there are the people who think that everything they say is right but really they aren't right at all and your just supposed to sit there and let them talk until they have gotten all their steam off and continue on with the order.

Okay so maybe I might really like my job, but I'm just really lazy right now and I hate going out and doing anything. I have senioritis, but I'm only a junior. Next year is going to be a long year.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment