Thursday, December 3, 2009

Obsessed Much?

It may sound kinda lame, but me and my friends always sit on the computer and find hilarious videos on youtube. We'll find one and then watch it 5 times and find the funniest things within it and laugh for hours. I really don't even know how we find the things we find. Sometimes we just type in a random topic and see what comes up and then find out if it's funny. We get entertained really easily, and that might not be a bad thing. Sometimes it's nice to just sit back on the couch and watch other people laugh and make a fool out of themselves for your pleasure.

There are a couple videos that have cats in them that are probably our favorites.


This one is about cats flushing toilets and I don't really know why but it got us on the floor pretty much crying. You can judge it for yourself.


This is another video about a cat but I really don't know why it's so funny either. It's just a song that a cat is supposedly singing.

Because we are obsessed with these cat videos, my friend got me cat earrings for my birthday and I love them! They are kinda weird but they still look tight and everyone likes them.

There is another series of videos that we found one day as well. I don't know why people even made these in the first place, but of course i've asked that about a lot of videos on youtube. Here's a couple of them:



Like I said I really don't know why we are obsessed with laughing until we cry, and I don't know why these videos do that. Maybe it's because everyone is always so focused on school, work, or our lives that they don't have any time to enjoy themselves and have a good laugh. Everyone needs to forget about things sometimes and just let their inner laughing box out. We all have a funny side, it's just that some people's are harder to find. My friends and I, well we are always ready for a good laugh.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment