Thursday, April 15, 2010

Decisions, decisions

Have you ever realized how many decisions we make during the day. It starts right when that alarm goes off in the morning. Should I hit the snooze button or just get up now? I think my goal tomorrow will be to count how many choices I have to make throughout my school day. That may be a challenge. But decisions aren't only in your school day. There are the people you hang out with and what you choose to do, what you eat during the day, and so many other things.

This year I had to make one of the biggest decisions of my life and though some people may say it was easy, it wasn't. There are people in your life that come and go. You meet new friends and the old ones drift away. And then there are those friends who stay with your for awhile. I am lucky enough to have a couple of people who have been in my life for quite some time and we're still friends. Of course I don't want to let the old ones go off to college but hopefully we'll still keep in touch. This year, I have a lot of friends that are seniors and will be leaving soon. It's gonna be really hard to see them leave.

Making decisions isn't always the easiest thing either. Sometimes you lose people in your life to make yourself feel better about you. That's kind of what happened to me. But no further detail is needed about this situation, it's not easy to talk about. I'm just glad that I have people who respect me and that can make the same good decisions that I do in their life because ultimately, that's what your life depends on. The decisions you make.

Here is a website with a bunch of quotes about making decisions.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment