Sunday, April 25, 2010

Insurance and the future

So what's with all these Geico commercials and the gecko? I was just watching tv earlier this morning and one came on. So I decided to look on Youtube and found this video that has like a bunch of these commercials all in one.



I've always wondered which insurance is better. All of these commercials tell you that your not getting the best rates when you're using these other companies. On the AllState commercials they tell you that you should use their company because you're paying too much otherwise. So where are you supposed to find the information on where you should get your insurance from? What is the right solution to your problems? What am I supposed to do when I get older and have to buy insurance for my family? Do I listen to these commercials or what? All of these questions need to be answered so I don't make the wrong decision and end up spending way more then I need to.

I really don't know why I'm thinking about all of this because it's kind of a long time away, but my future has really been on my mind a lot right now. I'm trying to plan out college and thinking about what I'm going to do. Maybe it's because I'm going to be a senior in high school next year and that's just a really weird feeling. When thinking about high school and all the memories, it doesn't seem like it's been 3 years already. In only a year, I'm going to be leaving all my friends that I've grown up with for my entire life. I'm going to have to make new friends and really actually start my life. It's a very weird feeling.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment