Monday, April 26, 2010

The School Years Just Don't Stop

Another year is ending and it's already time to start thinking about next year's activities. This upcoming week, we have showchoir tryouts for next year. It's only April and we don't even do anything until July! It's going to be weird going to school and thinking this is the last time we're going to try out and it's actually going to be the 4th time we've tried out, although it doesn't seem that way. There's going to be a lot of younger kids trying out this year and their hopes will be crushed when they find out that they didn't make the group they wanted, but it happens every year. There are only a handful of people that make it and continue on up the ladder.

Hopefully I'll make it next year again, because they are doing some really cool songs that I can't wait to be a part of. I don't really have any doubt, because I was in it this year and our director knows how I perform and work. I am kind of nervous though, because I just did my dance audition and I totally screwed it up. I forgot a little bit of it but I pushed through. I'm on dance team though and they should know that right? I'm just a little scared. I wouldn't want to be in it one year and then be kicked out and not in it the next year!

I am probably just overreacting and there is nothing to worry about. But this is totally me. I have to vent about something just to realize that I'm over exaggerating it. I don't exactly remember how much I messed up on, but now that I think about it, I really didn't do that bad. I would just like to say thank you blogger, for being there when i needed to vent about something and you totally just made me feel better.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment