Wednesday, April 14, 2010

websites and time

Websites that I visit too often and why:

-Facebook (of course, what other teen doesn't visit facebook every single day) probably because I get bored and need some entertainment.
-Twitter (again, teenagers) and this would go along with the bored reason as well and it's kinda creepy but I really don't care.
-Google, it's probably the best thing that has ever happened to this world in the means of technology because it can give you the answer to anything.
-Yahoo, I check my email way too often then I should. I don't even get anything good in my email, it's all junk mail and stuff but I still check it everyday.
-Youtube, also the entertainment reason and it's just fun to watch the featured videos everyday.
-LoveGivesMeHope, it has cute little love stories (that are true I hope!) about people who have experienced an act of kindness or love from another person.

I decided to do my blog on these websites that I visit too often because I find myself everyday going onto the computer and visiting the same things over and over. It's not just once a day either. Sometimes it can be like 15 times in a night! It's not like our parents ever had this kind of access to get on the computer all the time and explore the web. They probably didn't even have computers in their childhood. Students these days should really be more active so that our population isn't a bunch of fat people just sitting on the computer, the tv, the videogames. It makes me sad to see people flying on an airplane and they cant even fit inside the seat they're trying to sit it. When you're that fat, you need to do something about it. Hopefully people start realizing they are spending to much time sitting around, and need to spend more time being active. This list of websites I use all the time got me thinking that I really could be doing something more productive with my time, rather than just sitting around! Just sitting here writing this blog, I visited twitter, google, and yahoo because when the computer is sitting right in front of me, I can't help it. I just start surfing the web. WOW. I really have an addiction.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment