Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

The olden days of Disney channel and Nickelodeon were probably the best there was. There was Lizzie McGuire, All That, The Amanda Show, Phil of the Future, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, Drake and Josh, and so many others. Those days were the best. I remember watching The Amanda Show and totally laughing my butt off. Saturday mornings were the best when I would wake up at 9 o'clock just to watch the new episode of Fairly Odd Parents. Cuddling up in my blanket with a bowl of cereal was the bomb. Now all of the shows on these channels aren't very good. In my opinion, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody is pretty lame. And I don't even know what half of the other shows are. They have weird characters and they are not even funny. I guess it's a different generation now but I wish they still played some of the oldies, you can't find TV like that anymore these days.
I had the biggest crush on Drake Parker ever because he would play the guitar, hes popular, and he was just a cool dude. I would always tell myself that one day I would meet him and we would get married. Of course something like that would never, ever happen, but hey it was worth a shot when I was younger. I also wished I had a pair of magical godparents that would grant my every wish. That would be the life. I don't know why but I always wished for breakfast food all of the time, but now I hate having breakfast for anything but breakfast.
I'm sitting here on my Spongebob blanket trying to think how long that TV show has been on now. I can remember it being on when all of those other shows were on, and it still runs the old ones and comes up with new episodes. That show is the absolute bomb. Me and my friends still quote and laugh our heads off for hours over the stupid square sponge creature and his weird friends. What's really funny is that half of the stuff in that show is completely unethical. People can't light fires underwater? It doesn't make any sense! That's probably one of the reasons this show is so funny. Even my parents enjoy a good laugh from Spongebob every now and then.
That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment