Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Sam's Club Night!

Today, my mom and I went on an adventure to Sam's Club. As you may know, you can basically buy anything you want to there. They have plasma tv's, toilets, frozen foods, wine, everything. And it all comes in an upgraded huge size. I think it's supposed to be for businesses and big families (which we are not), but we always go there about once a week. We have like a family night at Sam's.

My parents and I are really close. I can talk to them about anything and they're really cool about the stuff I do. I like to spend time with them, is that lame? Of course my dad is one of those who says hi to every person he doesn't know, and he'll say things just to embarrass me, but whose dad doesn't? It would be weird if my dad was cool and we hung out all the time like friends. Um. No thank you. I don't like to admit it, but he really has taught me a lot of things, mostly about being yourself and not caring what people think. My grandpa and him are basically the same exact person. They are kind and considerate of EVERYONE and they don't judge people. I cannot ever think of a time my dad has voiced a bad opinion about someone and was dead serious. I don't know where they learned it from but it's really neat actually. I used to think it was totally embarrassing, but now that I'm sitting here thinking about it, I realize how legit my dad really is.

Don't even get me started about my mom. She would do anything for me. She is involved in so many different organizations and clubs for my activities that aren't necessary. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that she helps out with all of the food for the showchoir invitational each year. And she volunteers to work and sell tickets at freezing cold football games for the Booster club. Okay so I don't love her just because she helps out. But you get the point.

I'm fortunate to have two parents that love and care for me so much, because I know some people only have one, none, or some that could care less. I love my parents and would be devestated if anything ever happened to them.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment