Sunday, October 25, 2009

SURPRISE

Today was my aunt's 40th birthday and my family and my dad's other sister's family decided to go to Illinois for a surprise birthday party. We arrived in town and waited for the other car to catch up with us. As we were driving to their house, we saw my aunt walking to her house and we quickly stopped, otherwise it would ruin the surprise. She walked inside her house and we jumped at the opportunity to pull into the driveway. We walked inside and yelled, "SURPRISE!" She had absolutely no idea we were coming and she was in sweatpants and sweatshirt. My uncle had some food ready for us to eat and then she opened presents while we watched the Steelers Vikings game on tv.

This reminded me of last year when my parents threw me a surprise party for my 16th birthday and I had absolutely no idea at all. All my friends were there and I thought my mom was going to Elmcrest to look at something really quick on the way to our family pictures. So I was all dressed up thinking that we're going to get pictures taken. But then I saw my friends cars parked in the driveway, and my friend walking outside to my car and I was like what the heck are you doing here?! They had me completely surprised.

I love little surprises even if they are really stupid I still get really worked up over them. And I would love you forever if you ever did surprise me. I'm one of those people who appreciate the little things when someone does them for you. I just recently got out of a relationship and I've realized that you don't need one person to make you happy. There are so many people out there that care about you just as much. I guess this post is supposed to explain that you should appreciate the people around you and the little things that they do for you. My parents were talking to me this weekend as well and they said they will always support me no matter what my decision is. They will always be on my side, and it was cool cause I know they will always be here for me.

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment