Saturday, October 31, 2009

spoooooky

So it is Halloween today and I thought it would be appropriate to put up a picture of some girls in costumes.
This picture is from our dance recital last year and our song was a bunch of songs from batman put together. So naturally, we wore batman costumes. They were skin tight leather unitards with capes and masks to go along with. It was a very interesting dance and people in the audience really couldn't tell who was who.

So with today being Halloween I might revisit this costume and wear it out trick or treating tonight just to get a scare outta some kids. Or I might put it on and sit at home and hand out the candy to the little munchkins. It's actually quite cool seeing all of the little kids in their different costumes. You can tell which ones got to pick out their own costume and which ones their parents picked out for them. When I was little I always wanted to be a princess and so my mom let me for a couple years. Then she started making me these really tight costumes like one year she made me an entire hippie costume, and the next a pirate and just so many more. Shes not the best sewer around town but she managed to whip something out and make it look good.

My favorite part of Halloween was always all of the candy. My neighbor and I would always fight to see who could get the most candy while trick-or-treating. But then you had to watch out for the candy that could be old or has some drugs in it because it looks like it's open or something. My neighbor would always dress up as the same thing: Brett Favre. But I think that's why I always won because my costume would change and people would remember him and not remember me. But whatever it was still a good childhood memory. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

That's all for now my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment